Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Racial Project

Alright so im working on my project that is dealing with racial discrimination and racial stereotypical words. And I have the pictures that I need except for one and I was wondering what everyone thought of the idea I'm going with. If you dont already know I took pictures of peoples reactions to racial stereotypical words and did this to different races and too both a guy and a girl of each race. I am also having trouble figuring out how to lay it out/how to present this once I get all the pictures done. Heres a sample of what i have so far (this is just so i can show the pictures this is not really the layout).

3 comments:

LHS AP 2-D said...

Kevin-
This images look good in this format. I hope I didn't confuse things more by making the suggestions I did? Sometimes just leaving things alone is good too! Your growth in the past year is so fun to watch. I hope that you get to go to college and pursue photography. You should look into Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara. My Dad graduated from there! Ms. McB

lhsap2KevinW said...

no i actually really like it when people give me feed back and i appreciate that you did. Thank you, I feel like i've grown in the past year too and I was looking at some of my work from last year and I can tell that I had no idea what i was doing back then. I was looking at parsons but my parents don't want me going so far so now I'm looking into Otis. I've been emailing them and want to go and visit. But I have checked out Brooks Institute and would really like to go there for graduate school.

lhsap2DylanB said...

I loved this project kevin. I thought the whole idea of it was amazing. I think your layout of the pictures you have is really good.

Your a really talented photography, you should be proud of yourself.